Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Meme

Feel free to share your own answers! You can answer your favorites or all of them!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. Whatever I steal from my mom's house.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial so we don't have to dispose of it!
3. When do you put up the tree? Eh. When I have the energy. This year it was the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4.When do you take the tree down? When Richard makes me.
5.Do you like egg nog? You know, I really don't.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got My Little Pony pajamas one year. I really loved those.
7.Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet... (hint, hint).
8.Hardest person to buy for? My parents. They never "need" anything. It's not about needs people!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself. Haha. That is usually Brenda. Not so much this year, though!
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. But the rule is that if you send me one, I'll send you one. Period.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm really not sure...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Family Stone. Or Elf.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably not as often as I have recycled wedding gifts.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I really like those red and green mint taffy things. I look forward to those every year.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored for the last two years.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I Heard the Bells, followed at a close second by Go Tell it on the Mountain.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We do Christmas Eve at the Plumm's and Christmas day at our house. Perfect.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? No. I won't even try.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When I was little we used to do one on Christmas Eve and the rest the next morning, but now we open presents with Richard's fam on Christmas Eve and with my fam on Christmas day. Like I said--perfect.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Trying to go somewhere simple like the grocery store is 1000 times harder than it should be.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Angels, everywhere.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Corned beef and cabbage. Oh wait...wrong holiday.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I had a hard time thinking of things this year!

3 comments:

Swirlingeddy said...

12. Very good!

Swirlingeddy said...

Huh, I have seen these types of lists of questions but had never heard them called memes before. It's an interesting manifestation of the Dawkinsian concept.

-V- said...

22. Price of introvert fuel goes up 200%.