Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dill Pickle

I'm going to substitute the words "dill pickle" for a popular phrase in my post today.

Today I get to dill pickle laminate 85 dill pickle copies of some dill pickle form that needs to go out dill pickle TODAY to our dill pickle customers.
I'm really dill pickle thrilled about the dill pickle opportunity to use my dill pickle office skills for something so dill pickle valuable and dill pickle important, especially since the dill pickle dill pickles who asked me to do it can't ever seem to make a dill pickle plan ahead of dill pickle time. This is my dill pickle time to dill pickle shine. Me and the dill pickle hand crank laminator.
I dill pickle love every-dill pickle-thing today.
Abso-dill pickle-loutely

Later that day:
Upon further thought and in reference to Mandi's comment, I think I now understand the pull that guys tend to feel toward Metallica.

13 comments:

Katie R. said...

My eyes are dill pickle burning over here from all the dill pickle profanity. At least it's dill pickle Thursday.

zcoffeegirl said...

Dam rock right..it's a dill pickle day. (FYI..that's dam as in a beaver dam)

Mandi said...

This entitles you to listen to some dill pickle black eyed peas at your desk.

Elisabeth said...

you're making me hungry Erin

angie said...

yeah, i agree. is anyone else's mouth watering?

kristi noser said...

You Dill Pickle KILL me!
Oh, and Sher, it's daMn. Just so ya know.
I can't wait to tell you about my day.

zcoffeegirl said...

Thanks, sister. I didn't want to write the n...then I'd technically be using vulgarity. I dill pickle don't want to use vulgarity. I don't even know how to use dill pickle...
Erin..you are dill pickle funny.
How was that?

kristi noser said...

you got it. Lookout!

Jolene said...

LOL! That was so funny to read! So - did it all work out okay? And by the end of the day, did it smell like vinegar in there?

Carla said...

I don't dill pickle get it.

theswamphare said...

dill-pickle-A-right! Dill-picklers deserve what they get.

Cara said...

OMG. I am laughing so hard that my eyes are watering.... I hope you made it through your dill pickle day!

Leslie Willard said...

You make me laugh! The next time I have a "dill pickle" day, it won't be so bad as long as I can still say, "DILL PICKLE!!!"