Friday, December 14, 2007

Ruined

Last night when I got home, I was so exhausted that I crashed by 5:30.
I was sound asleep at 7:30 when Richard came in and asked if I wanted dinner. I wasn't too concerned since The Office was another rerun anyway. No reason to get up, if you asked me.
"Not really," I said.
"Are you going to sleep through?" he asked.
"I'm thinking about it," I said.
"Erin! You're ruining Grey's Anatomy night!"

Yeesh. I didn't know my girlfriend was so touchy these days.

We ate chicken pot pies in bed and watched the third season of LOST on the laptop, while the cat and dog slept at our feet. I don't think I could have asked for a better night. Grey's can wait on tevo until next week.

10 comments:

Mandi said...

I believe it was a rerun, you didn't miss anything.

Katie R. said...

You aren't ruined. Your body is busy making a beautiful bundle of squishy cheeks and you're tired. This mama thing is hard work. Hang in there and smell some newborn jammies. They smell sooo good. I'll pray for ya today. It's Friday. :)

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh! That sounds like a GREAT night. I could use a few more of those.

-V- said...

Mmmm... Ed, can we get a laptop for OUR bed?

Jolene said...

Oh this sounds soooooo nice!

erin said...

N, V, and J,
I HIGHLY recommend it!
We don't have a tv in our room, so bringing the laptop to bed is quite the treat!

Kristin said...

Thanks Mandi. I missed GA because it was bunco night. Now I don't have to pull it up online. You rock and it sounds like Erin's night rocked as well. It was all that laminating that made you tired. Please tell me you proofed the dill pickle recipe before laminating.

Katie R. said...

Sorry about my comment. I did not read down far enough. Good grief. Glad your night was great.

erin said...

LOL--Katie, no problemo! I knew what you meant.

Carla said...

Every Saturday night Pat and I have LapTop Movie in bed too!! TMI?!