Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanks, Carla!

For the best cookie recipe EVER!
Really. They took longer to bake than they took to mix up.
And they're delicious.
And strangely satisfying.
Next time? I will press chocolate chips into the warm cookies as they come out of the oven.
Next project: Cinnamon Streams.







See the grease spots on the paper? Yeah, I just couldn't help myself. Please excuse the messy kitchen. : )
Note to self: the cookies hardly change shape, if at all. Eat the ugly ones barefoot in the kitchen at 3am, and send the pretty ones to McClain in Little Rock for Christmas.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

YUM. Save me some, or else we could make another batch while i'm home? These 2 weeks have so much in store for us sisters. We have a lot to do!

Looks like you guys really tore into Gladys' bread! It smells really good when I stopped by the other night.

Mandi said...

Woah. I used a present and a past tense in the same sentence.

It smells really good when I stopped by....

hmm...

erin said...

I know. You're giving me hives.

Carla said...

Yay us!! I am so glad they didn't turn into nastiness. Whew.