Thursday, December 06, 2007

Office "Holiday" Party

I had my very first work party last night.
Richard was my date for the evening and was a perfect gentleman. We looked a bit like a geriatric couple outside, however, because I was wearing new shoes that were very slippery on the ice and holding on to my limping husband's arm. True love if ever there was.
We took this photo when we got home to commemorate the fact that we survived the occasion.
It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Best part of the night?
A mashed potato bar.
Really!
And, of course, getting to take this hottie as my date:

12 comments:

kristi noser said...

Yummer--mashed potato bar. I want one at my house.
You two look beauty.

Mandi said...

You should have tried to get him to wax his eyebrows for the occasion!! hahaha.

Lookin' sharp...and NOBODY can say you're not showing anymore! You look awesome!

angie said...

aww you guys are gooood looking! i especially like richard's star crown. :) but seriously--good looking.

erin said...

LOL--I wondered if anyone would notice that!
He takes the star of Bethlehem really seriously.

Carla said...

You two are soooo cute!!
Was the party as fun as one Michael Scott would throw?
Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop! UH

angie said...

hehe but i like it! truly. he's like a christmas miracle. :)

erin said...

Carla, No.
Angie, Yes.

Katie R. said...

Matthew and I are waiting to be that old couple. For some reason "old love" seems much more special than "young love". You guys look great.

zcoffeegirl said...

Sweet...I don't have anything witty to say..just wanted to be a part of it all.

Anonymous said...

You two are a cute couple!

-V- said...

You found a dress (wasn't there a prior post where you were looking?) Nice job - you look lovely! Both of you... :-)

Carla said...

I miss you already, sweets.