Friday, November 16, 2007

26



I turn 26 tomorrow.
I'm dealing with it a LOT better than I did with 25.
For my 25th birthday a bunch of us went out for dinner where I proceeded to get veeery drunk. In front of my in-laws.
I feel like I should be embarassed about that, but I think they found it amusing.
The best part of the night?
My friends singing Frere Jaques in rounds instead of Happy Birthday. That will forever remain embedded in my memory of all time favorite things.
The next best part of the night?
The meatball eating contest.

Guess you had to be there.
Singing Frere Jaques and blowing out candles.

















This should give you an idea for where I was at...

Drunk face...and flashing the camera. All class, all the way.
Is this going to be one of those things I regret in an hour?
Don't worry--I didn't ACTUALLY show anything. It looks worse than it is because of the crop. I swear.

11 comments:

Jolene said...

Happy almost birthday! And happy last day of being 25 - or maybe you could think of it as 25 & 364/365 maybe the change won't feel as painful then :) Perhaps a little dorky - but it was worth a shot.

angie said...

happy almost birthday from me, too! woot woot! but please, don't ruin my dreams of becoming 25. i, for one, can't wait for it! all the same, i hope 26 is the best year yet. :)

Katie R. said...

Happy Birthday, Erin!!

zcoffeegirl said...

26...you're still a baby..enjoy it, sweets. Happy Birthday!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!!! What are we going to do to celebrate? I am out of town until Sunday, but perhaps we could celebrate still? Are you doing the group thing or not? If so, keep us posted on the details because we want to join in the festivities!

<3 CARA

-V- said...

Happy birthday, E.
26 is a good year.
Have fun tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Friend

Farf

kristi noser said...

I like the drunk face--looks like you know something everyone else is missing.

kristi noser said...

Oh I forgot--Happy Birthday tomorrow! Love you girl!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday! Even when I was way past 26, I still thought of myself as 26. THAT'S how good it is!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Erin!