Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Eeee-ee-heeee-hee-eeeewwww!













And you wonder why I won't get in the river.
You can't see your feet? This guy's gonna take advantage of the murky water and EAT. YOU. Not just your cute little poodle. YOU.

In this photo released by World Wildlife Fund-National Geographic, two Thai fishermen show a 293-kilogram (646-pound) giant catfish they caught from the Mekong River in Chiang Khong district of Chiang Rai province, northern Thailand in mid-May, 2005. Six proposed dams on the Mekong River could displace up to 75, 000 villagers and harm hundreds of species like the endangered giant catfish, conservationists warned Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007. (AP Photo/World Wildlife Fund-National Geographic, Suthep Kritsanavarin, File)

Bah! I keep looking at it and gagging. I'm fighting the urge to hold my feet off the ground.
Boogity. Ew! I don't want anybody (including God's creatures) to lose their homes, but. Oh, man. I'm seriously rattled by this photo.

What they didn't publish in the press release is that they opened this guy up to find none other than Amelia Earhart. Whole.

13 comments:

-V- said...

Ha - LOL!! Boogity. Ew!?! Wow... :-)

kristi noser said...

I won't show this to Pops. He'll want to go fishing in Thailand.

Swirlingeddy said...

That looks yummy. Let's ask Swampy how he would prepare it and feed all of us . . .

theswamphare said...

...and she was still in her airplane...

You know I'd cook that good catfish so that even your dog wouldn't be able to smell what was left on your fingers after you licked 'em. Bring it!

Carla said...

Photo shopped.

erin said...

Whatever.
Your mom is photo shopped.

theswamphare said...

It may be photo-shopped but it's not as big as the ones in the St Croix where Erin swims...

I love the 'boogity'.

Carla said...

Your mom goes to college. I mean your mom graduated from college. GOSH!

zcoffeegirl said...

I love the boogity ew..and I second that. Won't go in the river for the same reason....see why I don't eat anything that swims? I don't doubt Swampy's culinary skills....

angie said...

di-sgusting.

erin said...

I don't mind eating swimmers. I just don't like swimming with swimmers.

theswamphare said...

swimming with eaters and eating with swimmers is okay, then?

Mandi said...

Did you have to use poodle? I'm offended! haha