Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dears

Dear Richard,
I love you. Thanks for letting me sleep all day yesterday.
I'm feeling a little more normal today.

Dear Brenda,
I tried the gingerbread latte. Yum-O!
Thanks for the recommendation!

Dear Lauren,
I'm glad that you don't read my blog because when I tell you stories your eyes DON'T glaze over because you've already read it. You even laugh! That's fun.

Dear Carla,
Thanks for the movie.

Dear Noonie,
I miss you. I liked it better when you lived HERE.
Can't wait for this weekend!

Dear McClain,
See Noonie's letter.
Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Dear Friends,
No, there really isn't anything I want to do for my birthday.
If you really want to get together, work with Richard to plan something.
I'll come, but I'm just not too jazzed for my birthday this year.

Dear Bloggers,
Thanks for wishing me well yesterday.

Dear DesvousJunior,
Keep doin' what you're doin'.

All my love,
Erin

6 comments:

Carla said...

Dear Erin,
You are welcome.
Carla

-V- said...

Mm - sorry about no b-day jazziness. What year are you turning? Probably only 24 or 25... 27 was my tough one. I think I cried the night before my 30th too. No one had explained to me that the 30s are the best thing EVER. Don't worry, friend - you're moving in the right direction!

Kelli said...

As opposed to....the wrong direction?
Sorry, just had to say it.

-V- said...

Wasn't it you, Kelli, who moved from 35 back to 30 last year?? ;-)

Carla said...

V,
The 40's are even better!!

Anonymous said...

dear erin,
thanks, but it looks like the joke's on you!
love you!
--lauren