Monday, November 26, 2007

Still Swankful

What a wonderful weekend!
I haven't seen my brother in almost two years. It was SO great to spend some time with him, goofing around and just being ourselves. Isn't it a great feeling remembering how much you LIKE someone? : )
Here are some pics from our weekend in Lincoln.


McClain arriving on Thursday evening. Can you tell I'm bawling?


Big Mac, hangin out after a LONG drive.
Easton. What a doll. For more pics of this guy, check out my other post.

Miranda, stop taking my picture!
Family photo. We'd all been working really hard to clean out Grandma's house. Please excuse the dirty outfits and sweaty faces.







Evan, Ashley and McClain. The Arkansas Crew.














When did McClain get so tall?

Sorry, Dad. Terrible photo of you. Cute one of Mickey D, though. : )

8 comments:

Naomi said...

Looks like a great reunion! Glad you had a fun weekend!

kristi noser said...

Doggone if that Mickey D ain't the cutest thing EVER!

erin said...

I knew you were going to say that.

Cara said...

What a fun family reunion! I am so happy that you got to see your bro! Holidays are the best!

Anonymous said...

dang, i think i got married to soon. i think mcclain and i would have been very happy. lol. i mean really, wow!
love sasha

Anonymous said...

McClain!!
I'm so glad the Dufferts that I know and love were all together for Thanksgiving!

I miss you guys!

angie said...

yay for family!!! it looks like you all had a great time together. :)

Carla said...

Sweet family pictures!