Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday.
I got to sleep in, then Rich and I drove to St. Cloud to watch Mandi play hockey. She was AWESOME! It was St. Ben's first conference win AND a shut out, led by freshman goalie, my sister! What a fun game to watch.
Afterword, Rich, Mandi and I went out to dinner and then to the mall where Richard bought me a pair of aquamarine earrings (the birthstone of our baby) for my birthday. They can be seen here (click on the photo to zoom in).
We came home andd I got to spend two hours reading Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, my all time favorite author of all time. That's two all times. THE MOVIE CAME OUT ON FRIDAY!!!! I'm trying to finish the book (again) in time to see it before it leaves the theaters. I have low hopes. Anything I like doesn't last long...
Anyhow, could a girl ask for more for her birthday? Really?
Here are some photos from the day:

7 comments:

kristi noser said...

What no flashing this year?

zcoffeegirl said...

Looks like a very fun day...what a cute couple.

Katie R. said...

Glad you had fun! That sounds like my kind of birthday. Cool.

Carla said...

Happy 26th birthday sweetie! You are catching up to me!

Kristin said...

I'm going to need to see those ear rings up close and personal. Can't wait!!!

angie said...

yay for a happy birthday!!! i'm so glad. :)

Mandi said...

Thanks for spending your birthday with me! Love you!