Monday, November 12, 2007

I take it back.

Now that I think about it, Pedro actually knows several words in addition to "sit," "lay," and "shake," all of which illicit some sort of INTENSE emotion.





Popcorn: Jubilation and tail chasing in the kitchen.
Rollover: Confusion and rollover 10% of the time.
Gitchertoy: Happiness and toy retrieval.
Wheresyerkitty: Head cock and tail chasing.
Didjoodothis: Hiding under the bed.
Outside: Stuffed animal retrieval and nose pressed to the door.
Getdown: Wait one more beat to see if I really meant it.
No: Try one more time to see if I really meant it.
Bath: Cowering fear.

4 comments:

zcoffeegirl said...

Too cute..almost makes me wanna get a dog. Almost. Someday. In a few years. I wanna little white doggie....

Kristin said...

Easton knows some of those same words!

-V- said...

Ohthoseeyes...

angie said...

hehehe. i like your dog.