Friday, October 26, 2007

It is Finished!

Dad,
Congratulations on a job well done.
I am proud of you for the way you have always sought God in your professional life, and even more proud of you for your exciting future.
I pray that God will bring you many more great things.
I love you very much.
There is more to say, but words escape me. My heart swells with pride when I tell people about you.
Congratulations on your retirement.
Love,
Richard and Erin

p.s. GET OVER HERE, so we can celebrate!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles-

Congrats. I am so proud to call you my dad. You are a success as a man. Thanks for everything. I cant wait to see where God takes you.

Love
-Rich

Cara said...

Mr. Duff,

Congrats on your retirement! If you do get bored, I am sure that E & R would love to have you come baby-sit (we wouldn't mind dumping our kiddos off with you either!)! I am sure that you have waited for this moment for a long time, and how special that soon you will be a grandpa too! Congrats!

~CARA

P.S. Yes, get over here so we can ceelebrate!

Carla said...

Congratulations Dad!(I don't get to say that so please indulge me just this once.)

kristi noser said...

Charles (Chuck--heeheee)
Congrats on your retirement. I can think of one thing to do now to pass the time. Blogging is an excellent way to keep up with friends and family. Now you have time to start one! YAY!!

But before that--get over here and let's celebrate!

-V- said...

We miss you, Erin.
Addicted to daily posts.
Where is our VPee??