Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Rule

I got an email from Richard today while I was gone at lunch.
It was one line:

"New Rule - no more eating with dishes..."

In a following email he suggested that someone should invent dish liners.
I will add this to my supersecret list of inventions that will make me very wealthy some day.
Yes, there really is a list. The only person who knows what's on it (besides cyberspace knowing about dish liners) is Lauren. This really could be the one secret she will never tell.

This post will self-destruct in five seconds.

4 comments:

angie said...

i kept waiting for my computer to combust after i read this post, so i could pack up and go home early, but ... i'm still here. dangs. that aside, your husband is clearly brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Couple of quesitons for Rich...popcorn? soup? cereal? Beverages? Paper plates just can't do the job on all.

Cara said...

You and Rich just need a butler that loads the dishwasher for you! We want one too! And he could also make sure that the glasses are clean when he puts them away so that you don't have a surprise crumb in your glass while taking a gulp!

:)

erin said...

Wanna split a butler?