Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pressure

Remember the cashmere Ralph Lauren sweaters?
Richard wore one of them to church today.
We had a little cashmere lesson on the way to church.
"Be really careful with that sweater. It's cashmere," I said.
"What does that mean?"
"It means it's nicer than anything we have or can afford," I conveniently forgot my purse collection. "And whatever you do--please--don't put it in the washing machine!"
"Are you serious? That's stupid."
"Yeah, but it's a gorgeous sweater."
"Well how do we wash it?"
"We DON'T! We dry clean it."
"Oh my gosh. This is a lot of pressure."


Hey, by the way, nobody ever claimed those sweaters. It's been almost a year. I'd say the statute of limitations on claiming them is up.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Richard and Erin looked very nice this morning I might add!! :)

Carla said...

Oh and Erin is a lot taller in person than she is on her blog. I'm just sayin.

erin said...

: )
That was the funniest thing anybody said to me all day. You rule, Carla!

Anonymous said...

Did Erin give Carla my lip creams?